Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome Back

Categories: ,


It has been more than a year since I last wrote on this blog. That was moments before Vancouver Canucks stepped on ice for 2010 playoffs. That campaign ended up in bitter disappointment as they couldn't get past their old nemesis Chicago Blackhawks. Many things have happened since then. Canucks turned around their fortunes in strongest possible terms in their 2010/2011 season. Tiger Woods lost his top of the World ranking and dropped out of top 10. Roger Federer is no longer the best tennis player. Miami Heats changed the whole demography of NBA by acquiring three superstars. Football loving Spanish nation finally can call themselves champions of the World after their national team's sublime performance at the FIFA World Cup. Cricket crazy India won the World Cup after a long drought and sparked wildest of celebrations.
In the meantime, I lost access to my blog domain Sriseth.com. Had to move to Calgary, Alberta for a new employment. After a long period of waiting, finally got my domain back. And here I am, just in time before Canucks launch their Stanley Cup finals - ready to ink my pen in support of them. Have been living in Calgary for four months now. But still a die hard Canucks fan and wholeheartedly a Vancourite. I wonder whether I ever be able to think as a Calgarian, much less become a Flames fan. No Way!

Share This Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Welcome Back"

Post a Comment